Tuesday 2 August 2016

Riley Letter

In class we have been learning about change makers miss ob found this in the newspaper so we had to write a letter here is mine.

Lily Kemp
Havelock North Intermediate School,
13 Nimon Street,
Havelock North

Tuesday 26th July 2016,

Kia ora Riley,

My name is Lily and I am a year 7 student from Havelock North Intermediate School. I enjoy horse riding and in general horses. I am 11 years old and I’m in a family of 6.

In term 3 this year we have been studying change makers in literacy. That is where we came across your name. When Miss O’B was reading the newspaper she found your report and brought it to school.

After reading that article I was surprised you went through all the trouble. That just shows how good of a friend you are. I hope you stay friends for as long as you can.

This writing really inspired me that one day I might just do that to my friend in the future.

Kind Regards
Lily Kemp
Room 12 HNI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.